Job Opening -HR Manager – Operations and People Management-Remote / Gurugram
What You’ll do:
- Responsible for the building the next iterations of our android apps and the massive infrastructure involved in managing releases of 1000+ apps per week.
- Ensure your mobile applications perform and scale in production
- Enhance the entire mobile platform and on board hardware to solve sophisticated problems that directly impact the business
- Closely working with product managers, designers, to define product requirements and build the user-interface for an end-to-end trip, run A/B test and iterate the product base on the data analytics.
- Build apps following Test Driven Development methodology with near 100% code coverage
What makes you a great fit:
- Hands-on working on Java and Kotlin in a production-level environment
- Good understanding of various design patterns like MVVM/ MVP and Android Architecture Components (eg. lifecycle aware components like ViewModels & LiveData) and experience in writing unit and UI test cases
- Solid understanding of the full Android application development life cycle from design to delivery and experience with third-party libraries and APIs eg. RxJava, Retrofit, Dagger, Glide.
- Deep Knowledge of Android core features Activities, Services, BroadCastReceivers, Intents, Handlers and Background application processing
- Experience of working with Coroutines is a plus
- Experience working with Android Background Application Processing, Memory Optimization, Multi-Threading, Location API, Push Notifications, Remote Config,
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Perks and Benefits
5 day work week Health care benefits Flexible work hours Option to ‘work from home’
Role: Website Developer
Bigshyft Hiring for Classplus
Classplus was born out of an urge to redefine classroom engagement in this country.
We are on a mission of leveraging technology to help tutors increase their efficiency, boost their customer experience and grow their business. In a world that demands innovation, we are blending ambition, energy, science and customer understanding to create India’s largest tutor-focused company
Classplus is funded by 16 investors. Spiral Ventures and Surge are the most recent investors.